AT EXCELERA, WE’RE ON A MISSION.
6 Health Systems form Excelera Network
Challenges abound due to payer shutouts, lack of access to certain specialty drugs and an inability to address the complex data needs of manufacturers. Excelera was born out of the desire to provide integrated, coordinated care at the point of care to all specialty pharmacy patients within a health system.
- v. 1.0 Complex Patient Data Platform Developed
- Network Grows to 7 Members
- Network Grows to 8 Members
- Dedicated staff and CEO put in place
- LDD Contracts with Manufacturers Begin
- Network Grows to 12 Members
- Network Grows to 14 Members
- Data Platform and Reporting Expands
- Pharma Partnerships Expand to 10
- Network Grows to 20 Members
- Network Grows to 21 Members
- Payer Relationships Expand
- Pharma Partnerships Increase to 30
- New Integrated Pharmacy Programs Introduced
- Network Grows to 23 Members
- Excelera Network grows to 24 members
For more information about Excelera and the Excelera Network, submit the form below or contact us at (612) 293-0378.