AT EXCELERA, WE’RE ON A MISSION.
6 Health Systems form the Excelera Network
Challenges abound due to payer shutouts, lack of access to certain specialty drugs and an inability to address the complex data needs of manufacturers. Excelera was born out of the desire to provide integrated, coordinated care at the point of care to all specialty pharmacy patients within a health system.
Complex Patient Data Platform Developed
Excelera Complex Patient Data Platform v.1.0 data spec developed and available
Excelera Network Grows
Network Grows to 7 Members as health systems begin to see the value in a joining forces to address payer shutouts, lack of access to certain specialty drugs and the inability to address the complex data needs of manufacturers.
Excelera Expansion Continues
- Network Grows to 8 Members
- Dedicated staff and CEO put in place
LDD Contracts with Manufacturers Begin
As the Excelera Network reaches critical mass, manufacturers begin to contract with Excelera for LDD access.
- Network Grows to 12 Members
Data Platform and Reporting Expands
In addition to Patient, Provider, Payer, Dispense and Claim data, we can also capture therapy management, interventions and diagnosis information.
- Network Grows to 14 Members
Excelera Network members are gaining access to LDDs
- Network Grows to 20 Members
- Pharma Partnerships Expand to 10
Payer Relationships Expand
- Network Grows to 21 Members
New Integrated Pharmacy Programs Introduced
Excelera introduces a health system centric PBM Solution,
- Network Grows to 23 Members
- Pharma Partnerships Increase to 30
Excelera Network Grows to almost 30 members
- Excelera Network grows to 28 members
Excelera Joins Forces with Shields Health Solutions
- Represents over 60 health systems nationwide spanning 43 states and 700+ hospitals
- Unparalleled insights into best practices for integrating specialty pharmacy care across 30+ disease states
- Unparalleled data which helps optimize care and improve outcomes for nearly 1 million patients with complex and chronic conditions
For more information about Excelera and the Excelera Network, submit the form below or contact us at (612) 293-0378.